Tuesday, September 9, 2008

3 Years Ago....

This pictures taken 3 years ago when I and my friends took a calm weekend at Pulau Gayana. What a good view in evening time... but now thats a huge change in the island. I will post a new photos to let you compare the difference..lol. This photo taken while we still at speed boat and almost reaching the jetty. 

And below an another view from the jetty







One of the beautiful coral with a baby lobster on it..







This fish trying to hide from me..a monster (me..)

I dont know what kind of fish is that..but it look too creepy to me and I almost fall when I took the pictures...if not the fish will laughing hahahhaa..and me become a 'good plankton' to them hehhehehe. Too weird arr..this fish look sleepy or have a romantic eyes...I wish not the same fish we eat during our dinner...nanti kena sumpahan!! hahahha

Will comeback with a 'new Gayana Island' in a next post..












14 comments:

  1. wahh...nice place la ness.. tringin pla p tmpt tu. hehe.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheee..nanti kita pergi beramai2 hehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice photo especially the lobster LoL... bila belanja makan lobster haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. eheh..never been to gayana.....bah mari pi..c ness belanja kita... wkakakak.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Archie...bila2 pun boleh..we go and pancing the lobster la..hehehe..Huguan and si Leads boleh ikut..juara itu..hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. fishing ahh..?? ohh no problem...just fix the date... :).. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one I give a big hand to Archie to fix a date...dia yg suka pancing..sya suka makan wakakakaa...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm... when leh? keke... Serusup? nanti i inform ok keke

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahh surusup..?? keek bahaya ohh that place.. eheks :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. wah..whre is that place arr?? surusup?? huhu..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im not sure where's the place la.. I think at Menggatal-Telipok-Tuaran. Somewhere there la...

    Looks like I've been there before..but not sure whether it is a same place or not.

    ReplyDelete
  12. cantiknya gambar di sana.. saya amat menyukai ....

    ReplyDelete