Monday, October 6, 2008

In 2 Months Time

Stress is all around....stress of work, stress of studies, stress of other activities..dont know which one to take care first. Exam is coming in 2 months time..and I should start doing revision. But look what I'm doing..hehehhe..still standing. Adei..how to get the courage to study? whenever I tried opened my books...my mind will swing around hehehe..and end up doing something else like office works...I guess I'm good in doing office stuff rather than study huh? Think..think..think..how to finished my task within the deadlines givens. Always busy with daily works, then now my office busy with ISO..audit systems, audit accounts, projects..huh..tired ooww. In 2 weeks time the auditors of ISO will coming down to KK...to audit the systems of performance and to interview each of the branch head departments. As a head in my department I must well verse on the QM and planning...wah pressure is in the air hahahhaa.
Hahahha..I also dont know why I mumbles a lot tonight..I guess I pressure. Hahahaha..better sleep and get some energy for tomorrow...

5 comments:

  1. kasian ko ness... bah palan2 gia... well ..being audited for ISO certification huhuu... mmg susah tu keekee tp yg penting -->DOCUMENTS--><--DO<-- kekek...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the best way to cure your stress is to sleep. Kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  3. kasian tapi kena buat juga tu la sapa sulu jadi bus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehhe..bukan bos bah. Makan gaji juga..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete