Monday, December 19, 2011

Words from the heart

Its been over a month I did not update my blog. So much things happened. And all I can say, its gives a meaningful in my life. A step forward to my journey and a 'weapons' in my battle to the next coming year. Thank you to all family and friends to make things happened. Especially to God who gives me a good health and full insight of life expectation and a new hope to the new calendar of life. Here I am again to wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...

Lets not forget for the 'gifts' that we are going to receive in this season. Its not just a jolliness, foods, gifts or laughter but the one and only..its all about Him.

Thanks and Regards,

Truly me..

10 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you also...from my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your thoughts and we can only be real happy when we can be thankful in life's little things,like the air that we breathe.

    have a great day and Merry Christmas ya,,,,,,,,, welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and wishing you al the best for the coming year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Ms Alv0808 ;D And happy New Year 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen to that ate. Here wishing you a prosperous new year ahead.. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alv, wishing you a very happy new year.
    Best regards....keep well.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete