Sunday, May 24, 2009

You Will Be There For Me..

When I think back on this time
And the dreams we left behind
I'll be glad cause I was blessed
To get to have you in my life

When I think back on these day
I'll look and see your face
You were right there for me

In my dreams I always see you soar above the sky
In my heart there'll always a place for you, for all my life
I'll keep a part of you with me
And everywhere I am there you'll be
And everywhere I am there you'll be

Well, you showed me how it feels
To have the sky within my reach
And I always will remember all the strength you gave to me
Your love made me make it through
Oh, I owe so much to you
You wre right thre for me

Cause I always saw in you my life, my strength
And I want to thank you now for all the ways
You were right there for me
You were right there for me
Always

There you'll be


"God, life seems so bleak and useless right now. No energy, no ambition to do anything feeling down and make everyone feels too around me. Make me feel your presence in each my prayer. Life is good, I am good and You are good. Grant me hope. My loved ones love me. Let me regain to know vitality and purpose, happiness and love. Until then, give me the strength and hope to survive this day. Help me to smile and laugh, even if just for a moment. Be my strength and salvation. Restore me and make me whole. Fill me with the Words an Spirit that I might be recreated anew. I praise and thank you. Amen"

8 comments:

  1. Roma 15
    15:13 Semoga Allah, sumber pengharapan, memenuhi kamu dengan segala sukacita dan damai sejahtera dalam iman kamu, supaya oleh kekuatan Roh Kudus kamu berlimpah-limpah dalam pengharapan.

    (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this song, Cal..and our Lord Jesus too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. God understands our prayers even when we can't find the words to say them.
    And hands that help are holier than lips that pray.
    You keep well and have a pleasant week, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I needed it most right now. Let us pray for each other. Love always - Honey

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the Way, The Truth and The Life, we live by faith and not by sight for You. We're living all for You...

    ReplyDelete