Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Who start the trigger?

Woke up at 5.15 am this morning by Avenged Sevenfold alarm clock. Still very tired but duty as daughter and employees have to be prioritized. Feel so empty inside me. Might because of drained energies and down feeling...sigh. I have to overcome this before it eaten me.

Completing my tasks before lunch and continued with never ending works. No appetite to eat. The feeling of 'yesterday' come back haunting me. Thought I overcome it...but it didn't. This situation is killing me. I am back to the same situation like before. Hope it's only the hormones but gut say differently. The attitudes, the voice tone.. it's a trigger to yesterday..

#It's need faith to renovate the heart, the hope to face future and love to move on..
 

4 comments:

  1. so long u didnt write!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's with the commotion of feeling dear? Are you unwell?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO !

    Sir / Madam

    Your blog are very nice really nice image , video and everything.

    I'M
    Sithub
    Welcome to SIT Hub The worldwide deficiency in advanced expressions has affected on establishments and areas over the world. With the expansion in advanced innovations offering tremendous occasions, there is a huge capacity for aptitudes to drive the achievement of an economy.The key objective is to advance a name or site through different classes of computerized media. In today's time, to endure in the merciless race each business must utilize a computerized advertising administration for their few organizations. If it's not too much trouble investigate for the different computerized advertising help, we as an advanced promoting organization in India can give thee.

    ReplyDelete