Monday, June 23, 2014

They asked 'How it Feels to be Married'

I got married just over 2 weeks ago and things pretty much feel the same so far. I've been wondering if it's going to feel different, and when, but I'm guessing it's one of those things where you don't see the transformation until after it's happened. For the first time, I did just check the box for "married" on an assessment form and it was fun


I began to see that yes, things were different now, and I felt a little different, but life as part of a married couple was not so radically different that I needed to lay in bed freaking out about it. He is still he, and I was still me. And yes, there was the new element of us being legally bound to one another, and yes it was really weird to think about it. But as the day continued I believed we will settle back into our normal lives. There was a time we playfully called each other husband and wife, testing out the words errr.. a bit weird but fun. 


Sometimes I wonder how capable I am in adjusting myself to be someone wife’s especially if he is not staying with me. He worked in peninsula while I’m still here. Although we have discussed about it but the feeling of wanting to have a normal marriage life (husband and wife in a same house) are very strong. Now I’m staying with in laws and they are very supportive. I’m letting God to work His mighty hand on us. Really hope my husband could be transferred here.. 

16 comments:

  1. Hey congratulations! i checked your blog since last year and next thing I read, you got married! life must be pretty busy huh. Hope you will continue to enjoy coffee, and writing! Have fun! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaa.. Thank you. Yes.. pretty busy and still enjoying my coffee

      Delete
  2. Heya Alvianna, welcome back to the blogosphere! And congratulations on your wedding! Siok o. Banyak urang kawin sekarang hahaha.

    I always wondered how it feels like to be married so thanks for sharing this post hehe.

    Long distance huh? Well, it's not that bad. Of course you want him to be closer la but ya just pray for him to be transferred here. :)

    Happy Friday tomorrow ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!

    Hope your husband will be transfer to your place soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate ? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. Hope to hear soon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never thought it would be that way, I'm not married, but I thought if I ever did that it would instantly be a big part of our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami www.kumpulbagi.com atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The day will come and your hopes will become a reality, wishing you the best. Update this blog or create another one like a sequel after a year haha let's see how things would change. God bless you and your family madam, God bless :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Do Visit My Blog For Latest News, Job Updates, Stories.......

    https://suddisamachara1.blogspot.in/

    Follow Me on Google PLus

    ReplyDelete